Saturday, April 21, 2012

Charlize Theron Height and Weight


Charlize Theron Height and Weight

Charlize Theron Weight?
135 lbs

Charlize Theron Height?
5′ 9½” or 177 cm

What Are Charlize Theron Measurements?
36B-24-36

What is Charlize Theron bra size?
36B

Date Of Birth (Birthday)
7 August 1975, Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa

Nickname
Charlie

Charlize Theron Quotes
Women have conquered the world. And with everything we go through, it’s about time we had a female president. I don’t think we’re that far away, but it should have happened already. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hillary Rodham Clinton runs – I really admire her.

[on marriage] I’m happy for people who want to get married, but it’s not my thing. I’m extremely happy in my relationship and I would love to have kids.

Looks alone won’t get you that far. It may get you in the door, but there’s always somebody younger, somebody prettier. You have to rely on something else.

I live a very simple life. I don’t have to make those giant movies. I don’t have a yacht or a private plane. As long as I can maintain this life, which is pretty low-maintenance and simple, then all of a sudden you don’t have to worry about all that stuff. I don’t have to take a job to pay a mortgage on a house I can’t afford.

I’ve always said that I worry about being with a man who doesn’t flirt.


I don’t believe in charmed lives. I think that tragedy is part of the lesson you learn to lift yourself up, to pick yourself up and to move on.


Source - http://www.celebritiesheight.com/charlize-theron-height-and-weight/

Related Posts